Congratulations on your decision to continue your education. Thank you for selecting OXFORD World University Federal Government. Whether your goals are career advancement, degree completion, or personal enrichment, we have many programs to meet your needs.
You can complete many of our degree programs at your own pace. OXFORD World University Federal Government courses are asynchronous, which means you don’t have to attend classes online at a specific time. Our students use a combination of self-study and peer interaction via an online learning network to facilitate instruction. You’ll complete weekly assignments, reading, discussion and occasional group work, as well as tests and other activities designed to improve learning outcomes, all at times that are most convenient for you.
The first step to earning an OXFORD World University Federal Government degree or certificate is to complete the online application. If you are an international, military, or returning student, or have credits you can transfer, you may have additional considerations when applying.
The following are requirements for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs at OXFORD World University:
A telephone interview may be part of the admissions process at the request of the Admissions and Review Committee or the applicant.
- A high school diploma, or its equivalent from a recognized school (Copy).
- Degree certificate. (Copy).
- Photocopy of your identification and passport number.
- Admission application form available online. Complete the application form.
- A curriculum vitae / which provides a general description of education, work and other professional activities.
- Contact the Admissions Office in (Colombia) – WhatsApp: (+57) 300 550 6670.
The programs offered at OXFORD World University allow for limited academic or life experience. Academic or life experience credit is knowledge acquired outside of the classroom through work or other professional endeavors. The policy for accepting such credit is limited to one-third of the credit requirement for the program and documentation must be provided to confirm this experience.
Upon acceptance of the student’s application by the Academic Committee, the Admissions Office will contact the candidate with the results of the student’s evaluation and the basis for acceptance. The acceptance notice and the student’s affirmation of acceptance allow the student to enroll in the university. Registration fees are due at the time of registration. OXFORD World University American is an equal opportunity institution. We do not discriminate based on sex, religion, race, age, national origin or ethnic origin.
Become a Student
- Review the degree programs at OXFORD World University to determine which specialization will further your career goals.
- Review the tuition and fees associated with the courses or degree program you are considering, as well as payment options.
- Check the admission requirements to determine whether or not you are eligible for admission to a degree program at OXFORD World University.
- Complete the online application form (link to Apply Online). Paste your resume in the space provided or call: ( WhatsApp: (+57) 300 550 6670.
There are many questions students need to ask before deciding to enroll in OXFORD World University’s distance learning programmes. Prospective online students should determine their level of readiness for independent study before deciding to apply. Will you become a successful online student?
For help with admissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (57) 300 550 6670.